Google Analytics 4

A lifestyle blog by a London gal who loves plants, metal, bleaching my hair and Osaka

Friday 26 June 2015

98: I'm going to Japan (^O^)/ 日本に行く予定です!


Sooo, I've been putting off this long, explain-y post for a while, but as the title says, I'm going to Japan!
I'll be studying abroad as an exchange student for a year at Osaka University. Im leaving in mid September! I'm super excited and obviously, I'll tell you guys all about it ☆
So soon I'll be making some Japan posts (!)  
And before that, expect some posts about Leeds, studying Japanese and Uni life in general ^^ 
Thanks for reading ☆〜(ゝ。∂)
-Amy xoxo
(Edit: it didn't even turn out that long, haha... Never mind ^^) 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Candyfloss Overkill

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig